We offer environmental monitoring and alerting solutions built on Nagios® platform.
Nagios is the recognised industry standard for nfrastructure and enviromenta; monitoring and alerting solutions which enables organisations to monitor and identify the problems at the early stages before they can have a disruptive impact on critical business processes.
This powerful tool reduces downtime and provides many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive Monitoring – monitoring of all mission-critical environmental parameters – including power supply, temperature, humidity.
- Visibility – providing a centralised view of your entire facilities status via powerful dashboards and at-a-glance access to monitoring information and third-party data
- Awareness – alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders and end users via email and/or SMS, providing outage details so they can start resolving issues immediately.
- Proactive Planning – automated, integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organisations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before legacy systems begin to fail
- Ease of Use – configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications – all without the need to understand complex monitoring concepts.
- Extendable Architecture – multiple APIs provide for simple integration with in-house and third-party applications. Custom interface and add-on development is available to best meet an organisation’s specific needs.
Discover how Nagios monitoring solutions could benefit your organisation.
Call us on 0800 978 8586 to arrange a demonstration or to discuss your project in depth.